Welcome to our online parenting course platform designed to guide mums on how to effectively raise well rounded children in this digital age to create a more fulfilling and less stressful mummy life.
We offer easy to grasp and follow through classes ranging from video, audio and ebook content ,with practicable and scientifically proven parenting tips and approach on how to parent a child the right way in this digital age.
Before deciding , be sure to read through the class outline of the course to know which suits you and your family most.
Welcome to a more enjoyable, less stressful and fulfilling Mummylife.
VIDEO CLASS – How to help your child develop positive livelong personality for life success
N9999 / $30
- Do you know that by age 5, your child would have developed his/her personality.
- Research shows that individual personality is established by end of early childhood and this will remain with them for the rest of their lives.
- Research also shows that high quality parenting plays a critical role in the development of your child’s personality.
- Do you worry about your child’s present personality?
- You feel your child isn’t listening to you as he/she should?
- Do you feel you aren’t getting the best out of your child?
- You have to talk and talk before your child listens or even ignores you.
- Your child appears stubborn & strong head.
- You have to shout or beat before your child listens or cooperates with you.
- You want to learn age appropriate consequences for your child.
- You just want your child to develop a positive sense of self , build a good character and an awesome life long personality.
If you answered ‘yes’ to anyone of the above, then this class is for you.
VIDEO CLASS – education for kids made easy for mums.
N9999 / $30
Protect your child by being the first to educate your child before anyone else does or do you remember those awkward questions your kids ask & you are confused on how to answer them appropriately , don’t worry this class will show and tell you how .
Sex education doesn’t have to be serious ,a taboo or uncomfortable to discuss with your child.
- How to answer some common awkward questions asked by your kids.
- What sex is , with age appropriate discussion.
- How to identify & escape from an abuser.
- How to identify & stay away from friends that says touch me here and there, we are just playing.
- How to embrace puberty by educating earlier.
- How to be safe in this digital age.
- How to educate your child if he or she’s walks into your in the ‘act’ with your partner and so much more.
* FREE EBOOK that provides ready made answers to your child’s awkward sex related questions included.
VIDEO CLASS – How to potty train your child in the shortest time.
N9999 / $30
- Having challenges with potty training your amazing child?
- Are you frustrated with mopping wee wee all over the place?
- Do you want to start to save money on diapers/nappies?
- You want to potty train but don’t know where to start from?
- You got it right with your first child but its taking you time like you’ve never potty trained a child before.
- Is it taking you like forever to potty train your child?
- Your child just refuses to want to use the potty and so many more reasons…
If you answered yes to at least one of the above, then this class is for you.Our methods are practicable and tested .
AUDIO CLASS -How to understand your child, get them to listen without nagging / shouting / spanking.
N9999 / $30
You may have your reasons for spanking, whether it’s for hard reset, you just don’t know what to do or you are just tired of repeating yourself.Still all your shouting and spanking isn’t getting you results.
One thing you should have in mind is that with this digital kids , you need to change tactics to get them cooperating in the shortest time.Remember you can’t be free or confide with someone that nags,shouts at or spanks you and we need our children talking to us in this fast past world of today.
HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AS A MUM (E-Book)
5 Easy steps to take take in becoming you!
N2200 / $5
My question is, are you also giving yourself the best,are you achieving your dreams?
The way I see it is, everyone has a purpose and reason for being in this world, you husband is madly going after his dreams , you’re helping your children to achieve theirs as well but what are you doing to achieve yours? are you fulfilled with your life right now? Because someday, everyone will die and face the creator, what will be your excuse for not achieving yours,your kids? .
This book gives and teaches you all the steps you need to take to achieve your dreams in a short time in the most easy way to follow.
How to Achieve your dreams as a mum – five easy steps to take to become a greater you”
This book is for you if:
- You always ask yourself for how long will you continue like this?
- You feel your having to take care of your kids is stopping you from achieving your dreams.
- Your husband ask you not to work but take care of your kids.
- You’re a mum that wants to be more.
- You want to achieve your dreams with your kids in your life. .
- You want to achieve more but don’t know how to go about it. .
- You know you’re made for more, but just confused about how to achieve it. .
- You want to ditch all the excuses you’ve made this far and just achieve. .
- You want an easy guide to your promise land filled with milk and honey.
- You want to be a happy mum fulfilling her dreams.
Remember a happy and fulfilled mum raises happy & fulfilled children, a frustrated & unhappy mum raises same.
VIDEO CLASS – Super Boost your child’s confidence in the shortest time.
N4999 / $20
Your children develop confidence not because you tell them they’re great, but because of their achievements, big and small.You can help by giving kids lots of opportunities to practice and master their skills, letting kids make mistakes and being there to boost their spirits so they keep trying.
- Is your child always comparing herself to friends?
- Does she feel ashes not as good as other kids?
- Does your child complain about being bullied or cheated by a classmate?
- Is your child always scared to take up a challenge?
- Doubt he can do things well.
- Not happy to go to school because of some children
- Always saying she’s not as pretty.
- You want your child to be confident in his/her skin or person
If you answered yes to at least one of the above, then this class is for you.