Do you know that by age 5, your child would have developed her personality?
Research shows that individual personality is established by end of early childhood & this will remain with them for the rest of their lives.
Research also shows that high-quality parenting plays a critical role in the development of your child’s personality.
- Do you worry about your child’s present personality?
- Do you feel your child isn’t listening to you as she should?
- Do you feel you aren’t getting the best out of your child?
- You have to talk and talk before your child listens or even ignores you.
- Your child appears stubborn & strong head.
- You have to shout or beat before your child listens or cooperates with you.
- You want to learn age appropriate consequences for your child.
- You just want your child to develop a positive sense of self, build a good character and an awesome lifelong personality.
If you say ‘yes’ to the above, then this class is your go to.